History
Рус  / Eng

History


Solopharm company was established in 2010 with the target to build and launch high technology innovative pharmaceutical plant and provide its customers available medicines completely corresponding with international quality standards. The owner and director of Solopharm company is Russian businessman Oleg Zherebtsov.

Autumn 2010 - purchased a site in Krasnogvardeysky District, Saint Petersburg

Summer 2011 - laid the trial foundation pile and the capsule with a message to future descendants

Spring 2012 - finished the building construction and began the equipment installation

Autumn 2012 - registered the brand “Solopharm”

Spring 2013 - finished the plant construction and got the permission for plant commissioning

Autumn 2013 - received License for medicines production

Summer 2014 - produced the first batch of infusion solutions

Autumn 2014 - produced the first batch of injections

Winter 2014 - the company Solopharm received the certificate of quality management system ISO 9001 No.: 14.1308.026

Spring 2015 - edition of 100 million ampoules

Autumn 2015 - first launch of powerful ophthalmic line and aerosol line of BOV

Winter 2016 - start of 3rd stage expansion project

April 2017 - 3rd stage Grand Opening and launch of 12 new production lines